Our premium ingredients come from a curated group of farmers, ranchers and fishers we’ve known and trusted for decades, and we approach every batch with an unsurpassed commitment to safety and quality in our award-winning Kentucky kitchen. The result is a protein-rich, nutritious, and delicious dog food to help them live a healthy, happy life.
*approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.
+we also add vitamins, minerals, natural preservatives and probiotics.
- First two ingredients are fresh or raw beef and pork; nutrient-dense and high in protein. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Includes fresh vegetables & fruit like whole pumpkin, collard greens, apples, and pears.
- Grain-free with no added soy, corn, wheat or tapioca.
- Coated with freeze-dried beef, pork, and lamb liver for a delicious taste your dog will crave.
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Deboned beef, deboned pork, beef meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, pork meal, beef fat, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, deboned lamb, pollock oil, lentil fiber, natural pork flavor, beef tripe, beef liver, beef kidney, pork liver, pork kidney, beef cartilage, salt, mixed tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, whole pumpkin, collard greens, whole carrots, whole apples, zinc proteinate, freeze-dried beef liver, freezedried pork liver, freeze-dried lamb liver, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A acetate, D3 supplement, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rose hips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3405 kcal/kg (388 kcal per 8 oz cup), with 30% from protein, 28% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
ACANA RED MEAT RECIPE is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).
- Crude protein (min.) 29%
- Crude fat (min.) 17%
- Crude fiber (max.) 6%
- Moisture (max.) 12%
- Dietary Starch (max.) 23%
- Sugars (max.) 2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.15%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.15%
- Calcium (min.) 1.4%
- Phosphorus (min.) 1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.8%
- Glucosamine* (min.) 300mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min) 100 Million CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)