For use in dogs over the age of 12 weeks. Recommended to help support the nervous system in reducing stress, tension, anxiety and discomfort often associated with excessive scratching due to seasonal allergies.
- Recommended to help support the nervous system in reducing stress, tension, anxiety and discomfort often associated with excessive scratching due to seasonal allergies
- Helps reduce stress related chewing & scratching
- Unique blend of white willow bark, thiamine and L-tryptophan helps reduce stress & tension
- Active Ingredients: White Willow Bark, Ascorbic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Colostrum, L-tryptophan and Melatonin
- Calming aid plus allergy relief
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: Do not feed to cats. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Do not use with platelet or bleeding disorders; drug interactions with salicylate and NSAIDS. Use caution with long term use due to tannin content. Caution with concomitant use of MAO inhibitors and sedatives. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. WARNING: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a veterinarian immediately.